"Wayne Gerber stepped in following a disruption in our leadership team. His experiences and perspective helped us hone our direction at precisely the point where trust could have eroded."
- Jed Dunn, Former President, Coleman Resources
Wayne has spent the past 20 years working with executives, teams and organizations in implementing strategies to bring out the best people have the offer. He is an experienced consultant, facilitator, trainer, executive coach and author. Wayne uses a multifaceted approach to client service based upon his experiences as an epidemiologist in public health, broadcast research director, market researcher, and in consultancies focused on leadership development and execution in both public and private sector organizations.
Wayne earned a Masters of Science in Public Health and a Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Psychology from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His continuing education includes:
- Intensive Executive Development, Farr Associates
- Strength Deployment Inventory Certification
- FIRO-B Certification
- The Dale Carnegie Course
- Richard Moss Mentor Program
- The Four Winds Society Advanced Programs
- Leadership Program, Landmark Education
- The FORUM, Landmark Education
- Six Thinking Hat Certification
Wayne also enjoys photography and the adventure of hiking and travel including the high mountains and the Amazon sections of Peru (the above picture was taken at ~18,000 ft.). He lives in Greensboro, NC with is wife Debra and their two sons, Stephen and Nathan.